How To Market on the internet With Twitter – Twitter Ninja!
As an Online business owner – either in e-commerce or affiliate marketing, the life blood of your business depends on connecting with new people daily to generate leads or make sales.
You need people to SEE, HEAR AND CONNECT WITH you or Your Product or Your Brand!
But how do you do this when you are just starting out? how do you go from “newbie to influencer” in your chosen niche without having to spend your money paying someone else to market your product for you? and most importantly, how do you gather a following of people in your niche who are already buying similar products to yours who you can advertise to and make sales to?
You have an incredible offer or product or message that you need to share with the world, but you are not gifted in the act of going “viral”, you do not have enough social media presence where you can market your product etc
These are some major problems that i faced starting out my blog, i had built my website and had it SEO worthy with no coding capabilities thanks to this Awesome Community I am a part of.
In trying to promote my content i started looking at how i could get a following on social media (Twitter to be precise) and not just of “anybody” (as most “influencers” do) but “of people who are willing to buy” or whose interest aligns with mine ( which very few “influencer$” have mastered the art ).
Some “Influencers” stumbled upon this secret and have used it to grow their following, some intentionally, others by chance but still, if you take notice, you would discover that there are “influencer$” yes the “$” sign is not a typo and there are “influencers” – large following just for the hell of it ( to seek validation maybe).
The different between both influencers is while some have a huge number of followers and have learnt the act or creating “viral” tweets that blow and place adverts there, others do the “follow for a follow back” and with a follower or 10k plus never get any engagement or generate sales. which is tragic!
when I see the number of followers a twitter accounts has, as an online marketer what comes to my mind immediately is Traffic! how much traffic i can generate to my website or funnels or product if i had this audience, How many people an i help, how many sales can i get by tapping into a particular audience etc.
Lets do the maths, How many sales would you make if i had four thousand followers every week on twitter and these are not just empty account but customers that would be interested in what i was selling.
Following Pareto 80/20 principle, if 20percemt of those 4k followers should buy your product or service, that is about 800 sales per week!, doesn’t sound like much but when you are starting out it is free audience.
When i took this course, i didn’t implement it for a month as i still did not feel it was something i would be able to. I have a personal twitter account of over 2 years and i have a folloing of 260 as at the time of this post, so i did not believe the twitter training would work but as i went through the lesson which is super easy to follow as you are shown steps by steps, i opened a twitter account solely for my business and decided to try it out. See if the training really worked and the results i have been getting has been mind blowing,
In less than a month of half heartedly implementing what i have learnt in this course without having to pay anyone a dime, i have more than a 1000 followers and most of them are in my niche. Half heatedly in the sense that i wasn’t doing what i was supposed to daily, i was following 60% of the training and getting more results than anticipated.
What’s more, i got to connect with new people in my niche, even important influencers in my niche who i got to talking to and i even got a bonus of meeting a mentor who has given me access to some great training materials that’s worth so much.
The trainings are so easy to follow because Marc not only trains but shares the training materials with you so it is as easy as copy and paste!
I am not a social media person and as i rarely get time to engage but when i got into affiliate marketing, i realized i had to start leveraging this social platforms and that is how i stumbled now this lesson i want to share with you as it has done so much for me and i am hoping when you go through and decide to take action now it, it does so much for you as well. It is up to you to decide if you want to grow your business and if you do not.
Why would you want to market your product on twitter?
Instagram and Facebook are huge social media platforms and they keep growing but so has twitter, twitter has more active users who engage and has fewer restrictions when it comes to meeting new people. However, here are some infograghics now twitter usage statistics
- 500 millions tweets are sent round the world each day at 5787 tweets per second!
- 326 million people use twitter every month
- 9% more people are using twitter now a daily basis
- 24% of US adults use Twitter- Of those adults, Twitter users tend to skew urban, educated, and higher-income.
- 75% of Business-2-Business(B2B) businesses market now Twitter & 65% of B2C businesses are marketing there. That means Twitter outranks YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, and Snapshot.
- Twitter posted a 50% increase in ad engagements between October 2017 and 2018
- Twitter ads are 11% more effective than TV ads during live events – More effective at “stimulating mental engagement,” to be precise. (And 9 percent better at memory encoding). This is according to a NeuroInsight study that also found people spend 4 percent more time now Twitter during a live event than they would normally.
- 40% of users say they’ve made a purchase because of an influencer’s tweet.
stats according to hoot suites
I did not know about these numbers and these are just statistics and don’t matter to me or maybe they do a little bit but i didn’t know all these before i took the course and started seeing results instantly
Name: TWITTER 1.0
Price: Currently FREE
Owners: Marc M. Lalonde
Overall Rank: 95 out of 100
TWITTER 1.0 Overview
A general overview of what the product is.
- Welcome to Twitter 1.0
- Twitter 1.0 Introduction and Overview
⭐️ Module 1: Your Perfect Twitter Profile
⭐️ Module 2: Getting New Daily Followers
⭐️ Module 3: Your Tweeting Strategy
- Tweet Sheet Download
⭐️ Module 4: Connecting with New Prospects
- DM (Direct Message) Scripts
The Good & the Bad
1) It is easy to follow through and get result.
2) It is transparent and as such you know everything that was used in the training. now hidden “gems”
3) It is completely FREE for now!! I will not be surprised if Marc decided to make this a paid course and charge $197 for it. It is that amazing
4) You get to meet and connect with more amazing people in your niche who you can provide help to and who would do the same for you.
1) you have to be dedicated and be ready to start interacting with a lot more people, this isn’t such a bad thing but it takes some time getting used to have people come to you for direction
2) It is time-consuming having to do it all manually, but this whole process can be automated. Marc’s thinks of everything doesn’t he! so if you want this automated you can purchase it here at a great discount ( Limited time Offer so if you are jumping in, do not wait till tomorrow)