Recently i have been exposed to the power of Keyword Research. I have run a couple of blogs with great content and even though at the time the idea was for me to get and build a following online, i could only ever share them with Friends and on Social Media. However, being exposed to the power of Keyword Research changed a lot for me and by the time you are done with this review it should change a lot for you too.
If you do not understand what keyword research is, you can do so here
Keyword Research is the bread and butter of any online business. If you are still starting your online business, you need traffic, not just paid traffic or social media traffic but as much “FREE TRAFFIC” as you can get. What is the point of having a website with great content with only a few people seeing it??
Keyword research done properly gives you as much free traffic. It also puts you in front of the right audience. One lesson i have learned in business that you would come to realize soon is that “your best customers are mostly peopled who do not know you” – i.chiadika 2019. 🙂
While sharing your content on social media and with friends, you would need to maximize your reach and a good “keyword” research does exactly that for you.
choosing the right keyword tool however is the problem most people face when it comes to Keyword research and if you have been following posts from this blog you would see that i only ever promote one keyword tool and that is because it has brought me the most success so far and is the best keyword tool i have tried so far, If you have a deferring opinion on this, you can tell me in the comment sections your preffered keyword tool and i would be glad to do a comparison.
How to identify a Low grade “KEYWORD TOOL”
Like I told you, the right keyword is the bread and butter of any online business, however, just like every thing on the internet, there are too many keyword research tool available now even though most of them do not do what they promise and is priced highly. Most of these tools promise much and deliver little and that is not even the worst part. Some of these tools have become a means to get assess to your system and details so in view of that, these are things that are most definitely red flags when it comes to buying a keyword tool
1) Any keyword tool that asks you to INSTALL is usually one you should stay away from
2) Any keyword tool that doesnt utilise all search engines( Google, Bing, Yahoo,etc)
3) A keyword tool that only provides PPC guestimates
4) A keyword tool that uses ALEXA as a key factor in determining competition of a Particular Keyword
5) Any Keyword tool that provides you with “useless data” not relevant to your keyword.
6) Any keywrod tool with no trust factor and doesnt allow you free trials( because they know you would never buy in if you knew how crappy it is)
Any Keyword tool with any of this is most definitely a low grade keyword research tool and you should be wary, or better still find a free version to test it out. but there are rarely any free versions unless as a malware to get assess to your system so please ” DO NOT INSTALL” any keyword tool.
MY JAAXY ENTERPRISE
Now that you know what to look out for when it comes to identifying low grade keyword research tool, i would show you the three main metrics which you can use to “kill it” when doing your keyword research in any niche.
- How much traffic is generated by the particular keyword
- How much competition does the Keyword have i.e how many sites have a topic for that particular Keyword
- How much “Human Sense” does the keyword make.
A great keyword tool like “JAAXY” shows you accurately the first two metrics which is based on the algorithms while the last “key factor” is based purely on common sense. This is because when people search online their searches would “make sense” and these are your target audience. A quick example is ” how to make money legitimately online” as a keyword makes more “human sense” than ” legitimate online Money” even though a keyword tool would give you the searches performed for that keyword, you are more likely to be successful by using the latter.
Remember your goal is to get in front of the right “people” and make use of the free traffic you generate by using an appropriate keyword.
It is true that Keywords with a low amount of competition and that generates lots of traffic is SEO ready and if you can find one of this through a thorough keyword research, you are in a position to rank high and take over the search engines if you create any sort of content with that particular keyword be it in written, audio or video form.
Finding Money Making Keywords using Jaaxy
One of the biggest mistakes and one that most people make when deciding on a niche to go into is the fear or assumption that there is too much competition. This fear although realistic is wrong and i would show you why.
1) if a niche has too much competition, it means that the niche is doing very well at the time ( for trendy niches) or is evergreen ( health, wealth and relationship niche) and although there is so much competition, i would show you how to get ahead of the line.
2) Avoiding a niche because it has too much competition is like choosing not to market a proven product and earn from it like every other business.
However, i do understand your fears because i have had those same ones myself. One way in which you can get an unfair advantage is by mastering that art of Keyword research. While your competition might be an authority, there are always new prospect and always money on the table for you if you can understand keyword research and how to use it to your advantage as a new business or an old one.
Doing this gives you the ability to create successful campaigns on any niche and using a tool like Jaaxy gives you power that cannot be matched by any other keyword tool in the market.
Let me show you how powerful jaaxy really is by doing a keyword research on a niche i have absolutely no idea about. Something totally out of touch for me would be in the Large Womens lingerie niche where i have absolutely no idea what that is about.
Keyword research on Large Womens lingerie
our aim here is to find keywords that have less than 100 total competing pages on Google (in all of the world), and keywords that get traffic, and they MUST make sense. that is, our search must meet these three criteria to enable us rank high on google.
- AVG – Average number of serches the keyword receives per month
- KQI (Keyword Quality Index) – This gives you an instant pulse of keyword quality for any marketing campaign (PPC, SEO or otherwise).
- QSR (Quoted Search Results) – This metric gathers information from the search engines and tells you the exact number of competing pages there are under that EXACT search term. For relatively newer sites, you should aim for keywords with QSR of 200 and below.
In less than a minute, you can see the number of Keywords that meets our 3 key metrics.
This proves to us the power and efficiency of Jaaxy. As in less than ONE MINUTE we could come up with enough keywords to drive campaigns in this niche we previously knew nothing about. Now think how powerful this can be to you in a niche you know about or love!
Jaaxy goes one step further by showing you available domains to you keyword search. If you wish to be a collector of domain names that you can resell at a profit, jaaxy points you to trending hot keywords and the available domains related to that keyword. Domains sell as high a $1000 or more but most importantly, google tends to rank domains with the exact same search keyword higher and faster.
At $10 for a domain for a year. This is a complete business model that Jaaxy Enteprise opens up because of its ability to find available domains related to your keyword so efficiently.
Jaaxy has so many other features like
- brainstorming (niche finding) functions,
- the ability to find easily where your sites are ranked in Google (what page am I on),
- analyse your competitions websites, create keyword lists…and
- an affiliate program, so not only can you use Jaaxy to get an unfair advantage in doin your keyword research, you can refer people by showing them how good of a keyword research tool jaaxy is and earn too.
Choosing Your Pocket Friendly Jaaxy Plan
There are options available for you in deciding the Jaaxy plan thats suits your budget, As a beginner, as someone who understands the importance of keyword research, and down to the expert power user.
Jaaxy Starter = Free
Jaaxy Pro = $19 per month, $199 per year
Jaaxy Enterprise = $49 per month (discount this week only), $499 per year
Jaaxy is a web based tool ( no installations required) so you can access it from anywhere in the world on any device as long as you have an Internet connection, doing a search in Jaaxy also stores all of your search history so you can use it to store your ideas too!
Ready to start your own test drive on Jaaxy? Use the keyword research box below.